Monday 3 April 2017

A little bit about how I work...

 

Ok - so my pledge last year to post on here more frequently failed but this time I will do better!

I thought I'd share with you my short bio as I've been putting it together for upcoming events, I'll bore you with the longer version next time! So here it is...

'I am a glass artist who works with recycled glass.

My main inspiration comes from the  great outdoors and the fantastic Jurassic Coast where most of our free time is spent searching for treasure, kayaking, collecting shells, driftwood and of course the ever illusive Sea Glass.

It is more important to me than I can say that we re-use our dwindling resources rather than discarding them - this is why all of the glass used in my work will have had a former life as a window, greenhouse or something completely different - this satisfies my inner Womble enormously!'

Enjoy the sunshine, I'm off now to cut boats and fish and probably trip over a small dog or two! Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment